Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blogging Killed the Radio Star

This is just another "thank you" to Julie.

I'm still wondering why I don't have LOTS of followers yet, but I have been writing again.

Lately, I tried starting a book and realized, I can't do it. Instead one day, I spent the entire day writing a screenplay for "Once Upon a Fairy Tale". That one doesn't have anything to do with Julie Powell, but it if twere filmed, it would look like something Julie would like.

I've also written a film in honor of Valentines Day. No, not "Valentines Day" with half of Hollywood. Just the holiday. It was called "Bliss and Break Up". I think that's another favorite of mine. It's about fur couples who go through the process of breaking up on February 14th. One couple is a platonic boy-girl friendship, the other is a married couple, a young college couple, and an engaged-to-be-wed couple.

That's another one Julie would like.

Come to think of it, anything I write, Julie would like. That's what's cool about writing. I'm writing things for Julie Powell and didn't even realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment