Thursday, January 14, 2010

Here's another one for Julie.

I finally got a picutre taken for me of the picture I made for the art show. It's a watercolor on a 6" x 6" paper that was submitted to a show called "The Big and Small Show". Also actually known as "No Middle Ground".



It's just the way I described two posts ago and I saw many people looking at it. I had other two that night and every fifteen minutes or so I went to where my pictures were and saw people looking at it and thought, "I hope they vote for it". But it didn't win.

And since it was called "Thank You, Julie Powell.", that's why I thought it was the most meaningful of my three. It was all because of an extroardinary lady following in Julia Child's footsteps why I began to follow my goals again and continue with what I have a passion for.

1 comment: