Monday, January 25, 2010

Maybe a book would be nice.

I really love to write and recently I started a fuilm but only got two lines worth and some actions, so it's only thirty seconds long so far. And the character was supposed to be a struggling writer (know anyone else like that *wink*)

It's supposed to be a film called "Fairy Tale Freak Out" about three friends who each get warped into a fairy tale. Brian, the struggling writer character, gets warped into "The Little Mermaid" (it's more like a book than a fairy tale, but still...), then Sophie becomes Cinderella and goes to a benefit dinner with her Prince Charming, and Liz becomes Snow White.

Since I onyl got two lines worth and they were both for Brian, maybe it would look better as a book than a movie. And I've never written a book before. I have written adaptations from books before, just one actually, and it was "Teh Night Before Christmas. So it was a short film.

But if I were to write a book, I wonder if it would be worth reading. When you think of the plot, it might be something one might want to read. Hell, it might be something Julie might want to read.

Though, I still don't know. Would any of you read a book if it was about fairy tales coming to life trapping three friends into them?

No comments:

Post a Comment